PERFECT WHITE SENSITIVE TOOTHPASTE
Extra whitening, extra sensitivity – if your teeth are sensitive to heat, cold, sweetness, acidity or brushing but you still desire that all important ‘Perfect Smile’.
- If your teeth are sensitive to heat, cold, sweetness, acidity or brushing but you still desire that all important “Hollywood smile” then Beverly Hills Formula Perfect White Sensitive is the toothpaste for you.
- Effectively combining the advanced Hydrated Silica for high performance whitening and Potassium Citrate for rapid sensitivity action, Perfect White Sensitive toothpaste enables you to enjoy rich, acidic foods and drinks whilst leave your teeth looking & feeling brighter.
- Low in abrasion, Perfect White Sensitive toothpaste helps remove surface and deep stains caused by tea, coffee, red wine, tobacco and spicy foods. The stain dissolving agents successfully prevent food particles settling on the teeth whilst the anti-tartar ingredient Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate coats the surface of your teeth to prevent bacteria forming.
- Regular use of Perfect White Sensitive will help to prevent tartar build up and relieve tooth sensitivity, effectively protecting and whitening your teeth whilst allowing you to maintain good oral care.
- With receiving coverage in the dental industry from journals, articles, etc. like Journal: The Probe, Dentistry and in the beauty industry for example, Elixir, Weddings and Occasions E-Magazine and Dare magazine, Perfect White Sensitive is definitely your one stop shop solution to people who suffer from sensitive teeth to also achieve that whiter smile!
- Perfect White Sensitive toothpaste is available in 75ml, 100ml, and 125ml sizes.
- Julie from Julie’s Notebook blog commented that since using Perfect White Sensitive she hasn’t “once gone “ouch” whilst pulling strange faces like on sensitive toothpaste TV adverts”.
- LincsGeek from Splodz Blogz tried our Perfect White Sensitive whitening toothpaste and commented that he found it did “work well”.
Check out our PRESS ROOM for more reviews on Perfect White Sensitive toothpaste.